Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Una pregunta para ustedes

For those of you who know Spanish, you know what the title of this blog is and you know that I have una pregunta para ustedes (a question for you all).  What is this question you might ask?  The question is this...  What should I do with this blog once I am back in the states?  I have been thinking about this a lot lately.  I purposely titled this blog "Don't Miss Out" rather than something to do with Peru because I knew there would be a possibility that I would keep writing this blog after my semester was over.  Well now that my time here is almost up and I have to figure out where this blog is going.  And that's where you come in!

I would say that I have an average of 20 readers a day, so I would like it if at least half of you commented on this blog post with your opinions.  That means I should have 10 comments within the next couple of days. :)  So here are all my questions for you.  You obviously don't have to answer all of them one by one, but please tell me your opinion.

Where do you see this blog going?
Would you like it to end?
If you don't want it to end, what should I write about?
Should I continue trying to post everyday or should I do it once/twice a week or should I only do it when something semi-exciting happens?
Do you feel like you have benefited by reading my blog?

I have really enjoyed writing this blog and I hope you have enjoyed reading it just as much, but like I said, I just need some guidance from you all on where this blog should go.  Thank you in advance for your comments. :)

4 comments:

  1. I can tell you I probably won't read it as much when you get back because living in the same room as you...well...i will probably know what your going to write! :) but i might check in every once in a while to see if i am mentioned hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I loved reading your blog and if you quit I really would miss it. Most bloggers do not write everyday so you might consider that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would certainly encourage you to continue it upon your return - once you're back and are able to reflect on your experience from a distance, you'll be able to see some things more clearly, and increasingly you'll realize that your perspectives and attitudes have changed (in some cases dramatically) about certain things...plus there will be challenges associated with "getting back into the routine" back here in the States, and blogging about those challenges will help you to make sense of your feelings and frustrations (and for the record, I would encourage you NOT to get back into the routine).

    Just some thoughts to consider

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should. Even if it's not every day I think it's great for your family to keep up with your busy and exciting life. I think that's it's kind of a neat journal too! Plus, what would I do on my commute without it!? Love, your seeeester

    ReplyDelete