Friday, November 18, 2011

Eclipse

Yesterday (since I'm late on my blog post), I had ballet!  Yay :)  I love it.  I'm so thankful that I have been able to take it this semester.  Dancing makes me smile and I can't wait to get back to Carthage and continue dancing there as well!  Anyway, I don't have too much to say about ballet, except some of the combinations we do are really pretty, so I might have to steal parts of them to put in my choreography someday. :)

After ballet, I had a half hour in between class and leaving for Deporte y Vida to get everything I wanted to done.  I went to the library and got an article copied for my Afro-Peruvian paper and I picked up a book for it.  The central library is hard to make your way around.  I know that there is some sort of systerm, however, I haven't figured it out yet.  You go to find a book and then they tell you it's on a different floor or in a different room.  So that took up some time, but I got it done and I technically wasn't late for meeting the taxi for DyV because the taxi driver himself was late. :)

Anyway, once I got to Deporte y Vida, I really didn't help out too much.  I think the only homework I did was teaching a girl how to divide, which is pretty difficult.  I give credit to all those Math teachers out there (actually ALL teachers), but really, it's hard to explain why division works and why that's just the way it is.  Anyway, after that, I did nothing except get lessons from a girl on how to make an origami lily, which are actually kind of pretty.  If you had construction paper rather than newspaper they would be awesome. :)  So, I made a couple of those and then I did a word search, too.  It was a pretty relaxed day at DyV.  I can't believe it's almost one of the last times I'll be there. :(

Anyway, because I'm writing this late, I really can't tell you what I did when I got home last night.  I know I ate lomo saltado for dinner and I know that Tonisha came over, but that's all I know.  Tonisha and I watched Eclipse last night because Breaking Dawn came out last night at midnight.  I bet that you could guess what we did tonight, but you'll hear about that in the next post. :)  Anyway, I hope that you had a great Thursday.  Sorry, I was late on my blog.  I wish I could say it won't happen again, but I can't promise that.

Don't forget to vote for ILS at http://www.refresheverything.com/illinoisleadershipseminars!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment