Friday, November 4, 2011

Nada

So I did absolutely nothing today.  I can't even act like I did anything productive today!  I didn't even leave the house until 9:30 p.m., but when I did leave the house it was really fun!  I walked two blocks to Larcomar to meet Tonisha and her grandma for ice cream.  Yep, that's right, Tonisha's grandma is in town for a few days.  It was wonderful to meet her and it was nice to sit, talk, and eat ice cream with them both. :)  Like I said though, other than tonight, nothing exciting happened.  And since I can't let you down on my blog, I've decided to reveal some of my "Things I'll miss/Things I won't miss" list.  I've decided that I am way too into food considering half of the things on my list are food related.  Reminder:  These are not the complete lists, I just don't want to reveal them all right now!

Things I'll Miss in Peru
Freshly squeezed orange juice
Lomo saltado
Friends
Deporte y Vida
Taxes included on prices

Things I Won't Miss in Peru
Rice
Clouds
Whistles from guys on the street
The song "On the floor" by J.Lo

Things on the Fence
Micros

Now to add more entertainment, I've also started a U.S. list.  Again, a lot of the things I miss are food items.

Things I miss from the U.S.
Caramel Apples
Hugs
Cinnamon Toast Crunch (But guess what?!  Tonisha's grandma brought a HUGE box for Tonisha and I, so I'm sure within the next week you will be hearing all about how Tonisha and I demolished the box!)

Things I don't miss from the U.S.
This may be shocking but.... Cell phone

On the fence
Rain

Sorry that nothing exciting happened today, but I hope that you at least enjoyed my partial lists! :)  Have a good weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am very very dissapointed that I am NOT on your THINGS I MISS list from the U.S.!!!!! This makes me sad! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I hate that JLo song too! Ugh! So, that will not go away when you leave Peru. It's totally still being overplayed in the U.S.
    2. I had Cinnamon Toast Crunch this morning. Sorry.
    3. I don't think I'd miss my cell phone either except that then I wouldn't keep up with your blog as well.
    4. I love you. Have a good weekend! Love. Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor, I said those weren't the complete lists. Don't worry! :) Kayla, you don't even know how much that song is played, because not only do we have the J.Lo version, but also a Spanish version and cars have it was their back-up music...annoying!!! And don't be sorry about the Cinnamon Toast Crunch..I get it this week :) Love you too! Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Taylor and I are both on that list! Love you Logan

    ReplyDelete