Friday, October 4, 2013

Un día relajado

Today, I had an easy day at school. I get to go in late on Fridays and leave early. I started my day with an English class. The students practiced writing their numbers and telling us their names and age. Then, they had recess, kind of. The class missed 15 minutes of recess because they were not behaving. After break, I had one more class. They were very well behaved. We listened to and sang an adorable song about the weather and we played Simon Says, which I must say they were pretty good at. I am also supposed to teach an English class to the teachers on Fridays, but that won't start for another two weeks. I headed home for the day, made some lunch, and spent my afternoon blogging. Then, I spent my night late afternoon skyping my boyfriend and searching the internet for activities, games, crafts, songs, etc. to do with my students. As well as looked for adult activities, since I have never taught adults and will be teaching the teachers. Pretty much that was my day. Pretty boring and relaxed, I know. I am now leaving my flat and going to hang out with Karin and Stephanie. We will see where the night takes us...

No comments:

Post a Comment