Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Navidad

Okay, so today I had ballet and it was great, except for the fact that the songs were Christmas today!  I heard Good King Wenceslas, Here We Come A-wassailing, and We Three Kings.  What's up with that?!  I'm not ready for Christmas yet, it's not even Halloween or Thanksgiving!  And to top it off, when I was riding home on the micro, I passed a Metro and there were Christmas decorations in the window!  Crazy!

Anyway, after my Christmas-y morning, I went to the CIEE office on campus and used the computer to look up classes for next semester.  I can't believe that I am already looking/signing up for classes for next semester!  Time is flying!  Well, I was very prepared before I came here and figured out what classes I would need to take for next semester so that when it came time to sign up for classes it be easy and not stressful.  Well, sometimes being prepared doesn't always help.  Let's just say that two classes that I HAVE to take this semester are at the exact same time.  Go figure!  It's okay though.  I have a great advisor and great professors so we'll figure it out.  While in the CIEE office, I also had to talk to our director about the classes I'm taking here.  He just wanted to know how they're going, if I like them, if the professors are good, etc.  It was a pretty simple meeting and I just had to fill out some quick evaluations, too.

Oh, also I ate lunch and I had lomo saltado!  It was such a surprise because I didn't have it last night for dinner so I wasn't expecting it!  But, I did have it tonight for dinner!  And I already saw it packed in the fridge for my lunch tomorrow!  I don't know what I did this week to get lomo saltado three times in a row, but I'm glad I did it.  I don't think that meal could ever get old.

In Cine tonight we watched an Italian movie called In nome del popolo italiano (In the name of the Italian people).  To be honest, I really didn't understand a lot of it.  This movie was probably the hardest movie we've watched yet.  The subtitles were sooo fast and then it just got hard to pay attention.  I can tell you want happened in the end, but the rest is kind of fuzzy.  But, I am sure it was a great movie!

Other than all of these things nothing else really happened.  Okay, I am reminding you again to go to  http://www.fm95online.com/hth.html and vote for the Monmouth Roseville Titans Boys Soccer Team.  However, I tried and it didn't work so maybe you can only vote once from the same computer, but if you would like to try that would be great or if you would like to go to your neighbor's house and vote using their computer that would be even better!  Also, I'll say Congratulations to them also because they won their game tonight!

Finally, I've decided I'm going to start a Music Martes (Music Tuesday).  I have been listening to a lot more music these days because my old school cell phone that the program provided me with has an FM radio on it.  So, I've decided to share a different song with you ever Tuesday.  All of the songs I will share with you are popular right now and played often.  The one for today is called "Donde Estes Llegaré" by Alexis & Fido.  Enjoy!!

Also, make sure you stay tuned for Amazon (Día 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment