Sunday, October 16, 2011

Did you pack your chullo?

Okay, so I survived the Amazon!  ¡Qué bueno!  However, I am exhausted from the weekend so I am holding off for one more day on the blogs and photos!  I'm so sorry for making you wait one more day, but I promise it's worth the wait.  I will be able to write the blogs better (maybe), but mostly, I will have more patience to wait for the pictures to load.  So, since I'm making you wait, I'll give you a brief list/description of the weekend:

92 degrees
So many bug bites
Seeing wildlife at night: baby alligator, opossum, frogs, spiders, scorpion
So hot!
Walking through a swamp
Falling in swamp
Seeing lily pads and huge trees
Tarzan swing
Seeing monkeys, pink dolphins, birds, lizards
Swimming in the "Amazon"
Fishing for piranhas
More bug bites and heat
Holding a sloth and tarantula

I'm sure you're excited to see the pictures and read the blogs now!!  And if you're not, then you should be because they are going to be exciting!!  Good night all!  I will leave you with one picture just so you hang on for one more day!

1 comment:

  1. you are very brave to hold a spider, let alone a tarantula! and i hope you caught a piranha because that's just cool to say! I caught a piranha! lol I'm not sure how i feel about you swimming in the amazon...can't wait to hear that story!

    ReplyDelete