Saturday, October 1, 2011

Gracias

So I was debating on not even writing a blog today because nothing really happened, but I figured I would go ahead and write a short one about my day and then dedicate the rest of the blog to thanking you, my readers.

When I woke up this morning I was shocked to see October 1st on the calender.  I must have been in so much shock that I couldn't function today because during the day, I literally did nothing, except for watch TV and do a little homework. :)  It was sunny and beautiful today and again I opened my window and laid in the sun.  It was wonderful!  I haven't been spending too much time with my mom because she's been pretty sick lately.  She hasn't had a voice for 3 days now, so it's kind of hard to have a conversation in Spanish with her.  It seems like she is getting better everyday though so that's good.  Tonight, I went to Cafe Z with four friends.  I had a cup of tea and then, of course, I had to satisfy my sweet tooth and get a brownie and a scoop of ice cream.  I plan on going biking or doing aerobics with Tonisha tomorrow, so I always say that makes up for all the sweets I eat.  That was honestly my day.  Although, it may sound like a lazy day (which it was), I loved it!  Also, I would like to say Happy Homecoming to everyone at Carthage!  Oh and one thing that made me really happy tonight is that a Peruvian woman told me, "Tu polo es bonito" (You're sweatshirt is pretty).  Guess what sweatshirt I was wearing...my Carthage one!  It made my night!

Okay, now I would like to thank every single one of you for reading my blog.  I wish I knew who all of you were so that I could personally thank you, but that's kind of impossible.  I wish I could express just how blessed I am that I have dedicated readers such as yourselves.  And if you're not one of those dedicated readers and you only stop in once in awhile, I still want to thank you, too.  Thank you.  So far I have been on Blogger for 68 days, I have had 67 posts including this one, and I have had 2,172 pageviews from 8 different countries.  Now, obviously my blog hasn't gone viral, but that's not what I expected.  Honestly, I have already exceeded my expectations.  These numbers average to approximately 30 pageviews a day, which makes me so incredibly happy.  I am so thankful for all of you!!  I know that I may not be the best writer, I may not have the best grammar, and not all my posts are the most exciting, but you guys still hang in there with me.  I truly feel like you are experiencing this adventure with me day to day.  I'm trying my best to not miss out while I'm here and I hope you all are still living you're lives with this attitude, too.  Again, thank you so much for reading my blog and I hope you continue to enjoy reading it.  I hope you enjoy it enough that you share it with your family and friends.  Thank you all!  Each and every one of you is important to me and this blog.  Hang in there and I'll try to hang in there with you. :)  Have a good night!!  I'll talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment