Monday, November 4, 2013

Un día flojo

I did absolutely nothing today! I know that I usually say that, but this time I mean it. I didn't even shower. I know that's gross, but whatever. Go ahead, Taylor, make fun of me. Anyway, when I woke up this morning, I made breakfast and kind of helped my roommate's mother and boyfriend move her things out, because she will be moving to England soon. Then, I watched four movies all day long: We're the Millers, Safe Haven, Midnight in Paris, and Like Crazy. They were all good movies. My favorites were probably We're the Millers and Midnight in Paris. I really enjoyed watching Midnight in Paris because I just saw works of art by Picasso, Dalí, and Man Ray at the museum the other day and all of these figures make appearances in the movie. It was pretty cool. Other than that, I did my Monday chores, finally picked up my cross-stitch for the first time since being here, and ate. Also, tonight Lucia and I put up an announcement online to look for another roommate and we watched her friend win his first battle on La Voz (The Voice). I really can't even think of anything else to tell you. I'm sorry today was so lame and lazy. It doesn't give you much to read and I'm sorry for that, but I'm not sorry about my day. It was relaxing, so I guess that's good. It's back to work tomorrow though. Hope you all had great Mondays! Hasta mañana.

No comments:

Post a Comment