Sunday, November 24, 2013

Los juegos del hambre: en llamas

Katniss Everdeen..our twin!
Okay so yesterday was a lazy day, just like today was, and just like tomorrow will be most likely. Yesterday, I am embarrassed to tell you what time I got out of bed. I got up pretty early, but then went back to sleep, then got up again, then took a short nap, then actually got up. Then, I ate breakfast. I hung out for a little bit and then before I knew it, it was lunch time. I ate real quick then headed to Karin's place so that she could do my hair like Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games. We all did our hair like that to celebrate going to the movie. We kind of all dressed like her, too. It was fun. :)
Stephanie, Karin, and I ready for the Hunger Games

Me with my "bow and arrow"

We some quick snacks at the grocery store and then went to the theater for the movie. And It was soo good! If you haven't seen or heard of it yet, here's the trailer...
I can't decide if I liked the first one better than the second one. I liked both. They are both so good and action-packed. So if you've read the books or seen the first movie, I would highly suggest going to see the second one. After the movie, I went home and hung out all night. I made dinner, blogged about Friday, watched The Social Network, did some homework from the Spanish class that I started, and then went to sleep. That was a short blog, I'm sorry. But nothing too exciting happened yesterday and I know that today's blog will be short as well. This weekend has been a relaxed one and I like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment