Monday, November 25, 2013

La voz

Okay, so today I had every intention of getting up earlier than I have been, but I didn't. I just value sleep so much and when I have a free day with no plans, sleep just seems like the best thing to do. Today was a lazy day, just like every free day. I spent a huge majority of my day blogging about Valencia. It took me like six hours. Ha. Obviously, if you read it, you can see that it shouldn't have taken me that long, but keep in mind that I was distracted by YouTube videos, Facebook, and eating...so that's why it took me so long. So next thing I knew, it was time to do my Monday chores (I finally got rid of our pumpkin experiment on the terrace). Then, I went to Spanish class. I just started the class last week and I am already not regretting it one bit. It's so great and I learn and review so much, which is what I want and need. Now, I am watching La Voz and looking up some things about English so that I can answer my teacher's questions tomorrow in the exchange. If this blog bores you, then go back one blog and read about Valencia. That should keep you entertained. Enjoy. Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment