Monday, November 11, 2013

Editar fotos

Okay, so today has seemed like such a long day and I still have a lot to do, like eat dinner (it's 9:57) and right now I am distracted by the Backstreet Boys on El Hormiguero, so who knows when I will get to finishing this blog and eating dinner. Also, a girl is coming soon to look at the room, so we have that as well, but boy am I distracted by this show. It's 10:07 now. Haha.

Anyway, today I had a lot on my list to do, but some things/most things took longer than I thought they would. In the morning, I thought that the girl who is coming tonight was coming this morning instead, so I waited for like 45 minutes for her to come and then got a hold of her and realized she meant 10 p.m. not a.m. Anyway, then I went to the bank and there is always a line and grumpy people, but I waited patiently and got what I needed to get done. Then, I went to a frutería to pick up some fruit and as soon as I got home, I left for the library to re-checkout my book and get another one. Well, I could re-checkout my book because they make you wait a day to do that, which is a little inconvenient, but I did get another one. :) Then, as soon as I got home from that, I had enough time to eat a snack and leave again to go to a dance class that I wanted to try out. I was going to go to a contemporary class, then last minute, I switched to the modern class and boy was it intense, but it felt great! We had about a 45 minute warm-up, which included a BUNCH of sit-ups (I was dying by the end) and some crazy stretches that were physically impossible for me to do. Also, the class was a little bit more advanced than I am, but it was still really fun and I enjoyed going!

Once I got home, I ate lunch and sat down and got to work on editing photos. It took forever! Definitely too long. I probably shouldn't have spent the time on them, but they look so good. :) Also, the cool thing is that some of these really aren't even edited. A few of the ones below were just cropped or not touched at all. :)








Anyway, after all that, I got to blogging and not eating dinner and watching Hormiguero and having that girl come visit the apartment. And now. It is 10:56 p.m. I still have yet to eat..whoops. And I have to figure out what I'm doing tomorrow for a private lesson with the teacher at my school. Well, I hope you all had good Mondays. I will talk to you later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment