Saturday, December 14, 2013

Frozen: El reino de hielo

On Friday, I went to school and only had two classes. My Fridays don't make a lot of sense, but I'm not complaining. I get to sleep in a little later and get out early. Today I again sang and practice Miley Cyrus's Santa Claus is Coming to Town and then I got to play/do arts and crafts with some kindergartners. Then, I went home. Ha. In the afternoon I just relaxed and got some things done at home. I have a long list of things that I need to get done before break which starts next Friday and yet I haven't done any of them. Also, the list is in my head and I really need to put it on paper, because I keep forgetting and remembering things at random times. I will start making an actual list soon, not just of things to do, but a list to give to Papá Noel, too! :)

In the evening, I went to a tapas place with Karin for a quick little language exchange and then we came back to my place ate a quick dinner and Lucia, Stephanie, Karin, and I went to the movies! It was technically for my birthday and the movie was my choice. We saw Frozen: El reino de hielo. It's the same name in English, Frozen. It was so good. :) I loved it! It made me really happy and I loved the music in it. Some of the lyrics were hard to understand in Spanish, but it was still easy to catch the meanings of the songs and the movie as a whole. :) Such a great movie and I would definitely recommend it. :) Below is a short film of two of the characters in the movie: Sven and Olaf. This clip is not in the movie, just a fun thing that Disney did on the side. :) Enjoy
This is also one of the songs in it. :) In Spanish, it is called Suéltalo and in English it is Let It Go. I suggest listening to both versions. The English one is sang by Idina Menzel and also Demi Lovato. :)


Also, here are some pictures we got after the movie. :)

Photobombed by an innocent girl


No comments:

Post a Comment