Monday, January 13, 2014

Y ahora, ¿Qué?

January 13, 2014

Well, I know I have a lot of catching up to do on blogging, but I also need to keep you updated with what is going on right now. So for the next week or so you will find Christmas vacation blogs amongst current blogs that I will be writing as well. Good luck on reading all of them and wish me luck on writing them. :)

Anyway, today has been a lazy day. Tim, my boyfriend, left yesterday so obviously things are a little glum, so today I decided would be a rest day and that I would get just a few things done here and there. I slept in a little bit this morning and then started to write a blog, but then got distracted by watching the season premiere of The Bachelor because it's my guilty pleasure and I figured I might as well watch it. Plus, Juan Pablo speaks Spanish, so it's still educational for me if I watch it, right? Anyway, then I got back to writing a Barcelona blog and left the house briefly to go and buy groceries. When I returned, I made lunch, did my daily Monday chores, and relaxed a little more. Also, I should tell you we have a pet hamster now. His name is Robbie and he is black, small, and adorable, but I wish hamsters cuddled. Haha. When you get him in your hands, all he wants to do is jump out of them. I just want him to lay on my so I can pet him, but I don't think that will happen. Guess we need a cat, too. But I don't think a cat and hamster would go well together. Anyway, I'll post a picture of him when I get the chance. I finished one Barcelona post, yay. Only two more to go, then I have to blog about Budapest, Dublin, and my time with Tim in Madrid. That should be fun and I can't wait to go back through the pictures. That's something else that I accomplished today, posting some photos to Facebook. What an accomplishment, right? I also accomplished going over my budget and how much I spent over break. That was fun, not! Ha. In all reality though, I don't think I did that bad money wise considering I went to a ton of places! I have been so because with traveling and stuff that I don't know if I like going back into my daily routine, but hopefully I can get the groove of it again and it will be okay. It just seems that right now I don't know what to do with myself.

Tonight I had Spanish class, which went well and when I arrived home after class, I had a delicious dinner and relaxed. I plan to go to bed a little earlier than usual tonight, but we'll see what happens. I hope all of you are well and enjoying 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment