Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sin sentido

January 18, 2014

Okay, so I really don't see a point in writing this post, so it's going to be short and sweet. Today, I had a full day of classes again. The students are still doing activities that involve learning the family members in English and the animals in Science. I felt like an English language fraud because I couldn't figure out what the correct pronunciation was of the word foal (a baby horse). I didn't even know that word. I know the word colt, but I looked it up and apparently a colt is specifically a male foal. I learn so much teaching English. Ha. Yay for learning things! :)

Anyway, after school, I had some private lessons and then went on home. I got absolutely nothing done tonight. Whoops, but I plan to blog my little heart out this weekend. So wish me luck! You should have a lot of blogs to read by Monday, maybe. HA. Have a good Friday tomorrow. I am out for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment