Saturday, January 25, 2014

Siete millas

January 25, 2014

Today was a beautiful day outside, as was yesterday by the way. I got up early and made a wonderful omelette, then did some Spanish studying and finished my blogs from the week. Last night, Stephanie and Karin decided to run seven miles so I figured "What the heck, I might as well join them." So, that's what I did. I ran seven miles this morning! I have never ran that much in my life! The most I've ran at once is a little over four miles, so my goal was to just run the whole thing. I was able to keep up with Karin and Stephanie for a little less than halfway of the run, but then they just took off (well, actually, I think I just slowed WAY down), but that's okay. I still ran the whole thing and I am pretty proud of that. I really don't know what possessed me to join them though. I really don't enjoy running, but like I said, I feel great and I actually wish that I had more time to do it during the week.

After the run, we did a short ab workout then went our separate ways. I ate a huge salad for lunch and it was incredible. Then, I watched some T.V. and got cleaned up. Then, I met up with the girls again at the park and we planned to read in the park, but we ended up doing more people watching then reading. Now we're just hanging out at Stephanie's place for the evening and we have nothing too exciting planned. I hope you all had great Saturdays and I will talk to you again soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment