Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hogar

So, I have been thinking about this last post for awhile now and I thought I would have a lot to say, but to be honest, I don't.  I don't think everything has quite hit me yet.  I have been here for 4 and 1/2 months and I go home tomorrow.  It sounds crazy to me, but still, it hasn't hit me, but I know it will.  I also know that when it does, I will have a lot to say/comment on.  So for this final post before I board the plane tomorrow, I would like to dedicate it to home....

Home - Michael Bublé

Coming Home - Diddy, Dirty Money, & Skylar Grey
(Not exactly about coming home from studying abroad,
but I still like the song)
I'll Be Home For Christmas - Bing Crosby
There's No Place Like Home - Perry Como
A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton

Thanks to all of you who have kept with me on this journey.  It sure has been a fun, interesting, exhilerating, challenging, and adventureous one!  Although I am coming home tomorrow, remember to continue reading to hear the rest of my Puno/Arequipa trip.  Also, stay tuned for my Peru "Thing I'll Miss, Things I Won't, and On the Fence" list, as well as my U.S. "Things I've Missed, Things I Didn't, and On the Fence" list!!!  Also, I'm sure there will be some exciting blogs about how I am dealing with reverse culture shock. :)  See you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment