Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Let another adventure begin.

I have no idea how to start this blog. I haven't written since January. Since then, I have finished student teaching in both an elementary school and a high school, I have graduated from college, and I have received my initial Wisconsin teaching license. Over the summer, I got the opportunity to work in the gift shop and admissions window at the Racine Zoo and now, I am off to Spain for 10 months to teach 6 and 7 year olds. I feel like I have accomplished a lot and yet I know that there's more to come and, to be honest, I'm not sure that I'm prepared.

I fly to Spain today, which is just unbelievable. This day has come so fast. Too fast. I have said goodbye to many amazing people that I will miss incredibly. Luckily, I'm going to have an amazing time in Spain with no regrets. I will not miss out on opportunities to live and grow.

As I sit here at the gate waiting, I am anxious to get on the flight and reflecting on the other two times that I have gone abroad. Both of those times were amazing and I expect nothing less for this one.

Keep your eye out for the next blog, when I will be in Spain!

No comments:

Post a Comment