Saturday, March 24, 2012

Las vacaciones de primavera

Well, spring break is coming to a close!  I'd say my break was pretty good.  I didn't really do much of anything.  Just relaxed, saw some family and friends, and did some homework! :)  From my last post, you know that I started off my break by going to a Lady Gaga cover show.  It was so good and the perfect way to start out my break.  On Sunday, I got to go to church with my family and then I went to my grandma's for Sunday dinner, which I have been doing ever since I can remember.  It will never get old. :)  My Monday was great as well because I slept in, sat in the sun, and worked on my thesis.  I actually got a lot of research done on my thesis.  I probably didn't do as much as I should have, but I'm still happy with the work I did get done.  Every little step counts, right? :)  I'm also pretty proud of myself because I ran twice this week outside and I did a small daily workout with stretching, too!!!  My dance instructor always says strength and flexibility is important! :)  Also, I'm going to a dance conference this week (which I'm SOO excited for) so I figured I should at least do some sort of activity to get ready for it! :)

I also was able to go to lunch with some friends from high school!  We always enjoy being around each other and we always get some good laughs in. :)  Also, I watched some good movies with my mom and dad:  Mr, Popper's Penguins, The Blindside, and Courageous.  All good family movies and, of course, I am going to suggest them to all of you! :)

Okay, so this is going to be a short blog, but I just wanted to tell you that my break went well!!  I know that all of you adults out there don't get week long breaks from work, but just remember to take time for yourself every once in awhile! :)  You should be hearing from me next week about the amazing dance conference I'm going to!  Can't wait to tell you about it!  Have a good week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment