Thursday, May 17, 2012

Es verano!

Okay, so yesterday was the last day of school, meaning that it is officially summer and I am officially a senior in college!  Crazy!!!  I'm sorry I didn't blog last week after my thesis presentation, but I will tell you right now that it went really well, I think!  My final grade isn't in yet, but I do feel good about it and I looked good in my cute new JCPenney outfit, too. :)
My thesis presentation outfit :)
Anyway, classes are all over.  I finished my thesis!  YAY!  I had my Choreography final yesterday  which was fun!  I passed a very important telephone exam, which just made my year!  I had my last Iluzion performance at a middle school last Friday which was really fun, because the kids always love watching us dance. :)  We spend a lot of time giving them our autographs because were celebrities to them, which is just adorable. :)  And now I'm continuing my usual job here on campus as a full time worker for the summer!  I'm really excited for the summer because I like my job plus a TON of my friends are staying here for the summer also, however. I am going to miss being home for the summer. :(  But, I will get to visit occasionally, which will be very nice!!!  However, since my sister lives close now, hopefully I'll see her more than occasionally so at least I'll get to see some family. :)  Like just last weekend!  I was able to see my sister, which was awesome!  Love her! :)  You want to know something that's cooler than seeing my sister though?  Seeing a deer swim in Lake Michigan!!  Not joking!  Did you know that deer could swim...I didn't!!!  Don't believe me?  I have pictures!
Deer swimming in Lake Michigan...still don't believe me that it's a deer?
Here's a picture of it getting out.
This was probably one instance when I said, "I wish I was my dad, because he would have binoculars right now." :)

Anyway, also because it's summer I have picked up my cross-stitching because I have the time to now!  Which is great!!  I actually have a lot on my summer to do list, including cross-stitching, choreographing, working on my education portfolio, and filling out an important scholarship.  It should be a fun and productive summer!  I'm excited!  Also, I'm sitting here watching the finale for Grey's Anatomy and freaking out that it's going to be over this season.  But don't worry!!  So You Think You Can Dance starts next week!!!!  Have a great summer everybody!  I will keep you posted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment